www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8033: Servers that are supposed to gracefully restart when I run 'apachectl graceful' do not.
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:08:13 GMT

Synopsis: Servers that are supposed to gracefully restart when I run 'apachectl graceful'
do not.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Tue Jul 17 09:08:12 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
This is a known problem in 2.0.16 which is fixed
in the development version of Apache 2.0
(hopefully to be released soon).

Thanks for using Apache!