www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_access/8026: Only 2 first passwords accepted from htpasswd
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2001 01:08:24 GMT

Synopsis: Only 2 first passwords accepted from htpasswd

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Sun Jul 15 18:08:23 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
I am sorry, but if, as I suspect, you are using the
version of Apache distributed with the RAQ3/whatever,
then we really can't help you.  This version has
been modified to authenticate from the system password
file, and we know nothing about how this works or does
not work.

Sorry, but you'll have to contact whomever gave you
this distribution of Apache (Cobalt/Sun/whomever).