www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: documentation/7937: reference to deleted directive
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2001 01:19:24 GMT

Synopsis: reference to deleted directive

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: rbb
State-Changed-When: Wed Jul  4 18:19:23 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
The ExtendedStatus directive does still exist in Apache
2.0.  I have just tested it, and it does work.  It was
removed from early versions of Apache 2.0, but was added
back before the first beta.  I will add the directive back
to the default config file in the next few minutes.
Class-Changed-From-To: doc-bug-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: rbb
Class-Changed-When: Wed Jul  4 18:19:23 PDT 2001