www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Yraimy Ledezma <yra...@cantv.net>
Subject os-lynx/7979: Getting the fields of a form with null values from the html page
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 19:04:06 GMT

>Number:         7979
>Category:       os-lynx
>Synopsis:       Getting the fields of a form with null values from the html page
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have problems testing an informix application and working in the environment described above.
The problem comes when an html page sends the fields of a form, because it should send only
those fields have any value, but I can see that the web server get this fields with a null
value after the submit operation.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
The application web works well in Windows Nt with iPlanet (Netscape) as Web Server, so I have
no idea what´s wrong.