www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Annette and Ali Barron" <bar...@gci.net>
Subject RE: Remove
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:27:48 GMT
why you sending me this shit I haven't sent you shit
you talking all that noise and you sending me garbage in my mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Annelise Anderson [mailto:andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 10:46 AM
To: Ella M Turner-Spence
Cc: genesis@faith-is.com
Subject: Remove

I pray to God to be removed.

On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, Ella M Turner-Spence wrote:

> You have received this email as a customer or subscriber of
www.faith-is.com or one of our affiliate websites.   If you have received
this email in error, or have changed your mind, please respond to
remove@faith-is.com and place the word "Remove" in the subject line.

> Father, it is written in Your Word that if I confess with my mouth that
Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the
dead, I shall be saved.  Therefore, Father, I confess that Jesus is my Lord.
I make Him Lord of my life right now. I believe in my heart that You raised
Jesus from the dead. I renounce my past life with Satan and close the door
to any of his devices.

> I thank You for forgiving me of all my sin. Jesus is my Lord, and I am a
new creation. Old things have passed away. Now all things become new in
Jesus' name Amen.