www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From implast <impl...@neti.ee>
Subject MoneyR (Opportunity of earnings)
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2001 14:48:56 GMT
Hello,

      Thank you for giving attention to this message.

The work is connected with processing and sending of electronic mail.

You can make up your own flexible schedule (we offer full-time and part-time job).
You can work at any time, which is convenient for you, at home or at office.
For the work you need the computer connected to the Internet with the functions of sending
the electronic messages.

You will earn from $ 900 up to $ 4.000 working for 7-14 hours per week.

The income will make more than $ 9.000 if you work 30 and more hours per week in the Internet
monthly.

Everything depends on your diligence and desire.

To receive the further instructions write to the following e-mail address: implast@neti.ee.

In the column Subject write "Report".

In the message write: " I▓d like to get the further instructions■ and do not forget to
write your
e-mail. The detailed information will be sent to you, and all the questions will be answered.

P.S. This letter is not a spam. If you are not interested in it,
simply remove and forget about it, it will not be sent to you again.

If this letter has caused you any inconveniences, accept my deep apologies!!!

I wish you success!

--
Best regards,
Aleksei K.                           mailto:implast@neti.ee