www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Denise Griggs" <ai...@pacbell.net>
Subject 68 UNSOLICITED EMAILS SO FAR
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2001 21:22:41 GMT

Dear sirs:  This morning I have received 68 unsolicited emails
from those sending "faith statements" and breast size enhancements.
 I don't need either one.  As a minister, I do not appreciate
the foolishness and presumption of those directing these emails
to me and others.  The profound angry words of other's responses
are intense yet understandable.  I have requested to be removed,
and would like it stopped.

Please stop the junk mail from arriving at my email address as
well as all of the "forwards".  I would certainly appreciate
it. - Denise