www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Pierre GUYOT <pierre.gu...@sermeta.com>
Subject os-linux/7945: Apache is working but cannot browse html files
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:41:45 GMT

>Number:         7945
>Category:       os-linux
>Synopsis:       Apache is working but cannot browse html files
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I have have installed Apache with php3 and compiled everything without any problems, I created
few dynamic pages and everything was good but I restartded the linux server and now it is
impossible to brownse my pages IE5 just propose me to record the index file ??
the log file is good also
I don't understand thank you for your help