www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/7910: after upgrading from 1.3.9, often times page requests are sent twice per request
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:40:12 GMT

Synopsis: after upgrading from 1.3.9, often times page requests are sent twice per request

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sun Jun 24 20:40:11 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
I'm afraid there isn't really anything we can do here; whatever reason IE has for deciding
to send duplicate requests is what IE is doing.  Microsoft is the only one that can explain
IE's odd and bogus behaviour...

Clearly, Apache is getting multiple requests, so it is processing them.  There are any number
of completely legitimate changes to how Apache does things that, while legal, IE may be unable
to handle.  We really don't have the resources to try to figure out just why IE is broken.