www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ray zh. <zh...@hotmail.com>
Subject general/7891: Piped log subprocess doesn't close listeners correctly!
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 01:38:56 GMT

>Number:         7891
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Piped log subprocess doesn't close listeners correctly!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When I use piped logs and chang the Listening port and restart the server, the piped log subprocess
still bind the old socket.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
The point is that we should close the previous loop's all listeners in close_listeners_on_exec(
the ap_listeners may be changed) func. In fact, the registered close_listeners_on_exec (child_cleanup)
don't be executed forever, because permanent_pool (apr_pool_cleanup_for_exec) has nothing
to do with pglobal.