www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Matthias Suencksen ...@marcant.net>
Subject mod_autoindex/7871: IndexOptions +FancyIndexing doesn't work in global config
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:25:21 GMT

>Number:         7871
>Category:       mod_autoindex
>Synopsis:       IndexOptions +FancyIndexing doesn't work in global config
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
With a minimal httpd.conf ( see below) I want to turn on "FancyIndexing".

The following directives do work:

FancyIndexing on
 or
IndexOptions FancyIndexing

The following does NOT:

IndexOptions +FancyIndexing

When putting the not working directive into a <Directory>-Block
it works however.
>How-To-Repeat:
Port 8080
ServerRoot /home/msuencks