www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Stanley Varghese Samuel" <stanvs...@rediffmail.com>
Subject mod_jserv/7839
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2001 16:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/7839; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Stanley Varghese Samuel" <stanvsam1@rediffmail.com>
To: apbugs@Apache.Org <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: mod_jserv/7839
Date: 9 Jun 2001 16:33:51 -0000

 Sir,
 I had Apache Web server installed successfully. After that I had jserv installed in the compact
mode, allowing it to automatically configure everything. But after the installation, the web
server is not running. It shows the error that it cannot load the module Apachejservmodule.dll
from the modules
 directory. All other configurations on Zone.properties and the repositries have been made
correctly.
     Please help me, so that I can run servlets on my server.
                  Thanking You,
              Stanley Varghese Samuel

 http://bol.rediff.com