www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Anthony Howe <ach...@snert.com>
Subject mod_headers/7833: Conflict between mod_alias and mod_headers.
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:17:08 GMT

>Number:         7833
>Category:       mod_headers
>Synopsis:       Conflict between mod_alias and mod_headers.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
non-standard Cobalt Qube 1

Linux mail.snert.net 2.0.34C52_SK #1 Tue Nov 30 18:14:40 PST 1999 mips unknown

mod_ssl is installed.
I want to force a redirection and add extra headers.  I have configured the
following:

<VirtualHost 1.2.3.4.>
ServerName      redirect.this.com
ServerAdmin     blah@this.com
Header          set "X-Something" "value"
RedirectTemp    / https://sub.this.com/
#DocumentRoot   /home/httpd/htdocs
</VirtualHost>

The header does not appear in the 302 response.

If I comment out the RedirectTemp and uncomment DocumentRoot, the header
appears in the 200 response.  Changing the module load order does not resolve
the problem.

>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
None at this time.