www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From catherine.b...@barclays.co.uk
Subject RE: general/7826: Javascript will not run
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:40:06 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/7826; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: catherine.bray@barclays.co.uk
To: submit@bugz.apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.org
Subject: RE: general/7826: Javascript will not run
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:05:34 +0100

 ------_=_NextPart_000_01C0EE91.C0FFC4B0

 I have entered <SCRIPT TYPE=text/javascript
 SRC=/javascript/common.js></SCRIPT> in the HTML.The error log is reporting
 "premature end of script headers"

 Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
 not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views
 or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
 represent those of the Barclays Group.

 ------_=_NextPart_000_01C0EE91.C0FFC4B0