www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_actions/7794: mod_bandwidth breaks POSTs to Action/AddHandler cgis
Date Thu, 31 May 2001 17:17:57 GMT

Synopsis: mod_bandwidth breaks POSTs to Action/AddHandler cgis

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu May 31 10:17:54 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
I'm afraid we have nothing to do with mod_bandwidth, and therefore can do nothing about bugs
in it.  You should contact the authors of the module for assistance.