www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/7519: CGIs not working properly under win32
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 18:00:51 GMT

Synopsis: CGIs not working properly under win32

Comment-Added-By: wrowe
Comment-Added-When: Wed May 30 11:00:49 PDT 2001
Comment-Added:

This is IE specific behavior.  All of the header fields are
sythesiszed into what IE feels like doing at the moment.
No doubt there is a very subtle interaction between the
requests.  I'll look at your example against my testbench
of different versions and note what those discrepancies
are.  It seems the etag header has something to do with it,
but that's all I know thus far.