www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Richard Riley"<ric...@yahoo.com>
Subject Make Over $500,000 For An Investment Of $25.
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 03:08:34 GMT
If you can follow the simple instructions exactly, you can make A LOT OF MONEY. The most exciting
part is it really works!

FOR MORE INFO GO TO:
http://www.artdon.com/money/

To be REMOVED click below:
http://www.artdon.com/money/remove.html

CHECK OUT THESE SUCCESS STORIES:

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant with a major
U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled to
Jody about receiving 'junk mail'. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of
the population and percentages involved. I knew it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun
of her, and was ready to lay the old 'I told you so' on her when the thing didn't work. Well,
the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days
she had received total $ 147,200.00 .....all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her
participation. Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois.

"Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate in
this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00
in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where people
live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so big." Dan Sondstrom,
Alberta, Canada.

"I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have given
it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until
I was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again......
I did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came
within 22 weeks." Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

"It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to you. I
followed the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in.
My first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was $362,840.00.
Life is beautiful, Thanks to Internet." Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand.