www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Shawn South" <sh...@ratbert.org>
Subject build/7775
Date Sat, 26 May 2001 19:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR build/7775; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Shawn South" <shawn@ratbert.org>
To: <submit@bugz.apache.org>, <apache-bugdb@apache.org>
Subject: build/7775
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 14:44:22 -0500

 Ok, the exact problem is that mod_auth_ldap searches for and finds the Sun
 supplied ldap headers in /usr/include and adds -I/usr/include to the
 makefile.  This gets added in the build line before apache's -I../include
 statement and so finds Sun's sprintf headers before the apache ones.  I
 simply copied the ldap.h and lber.h files to the src/include dir and removed
 the logic from mod_auth_ldap.module that added the -I statement and now
 everything is happy.  It seems to me that the solution would be to change
 the Makefile so that src/include is always listed first but I have no idea
 what other things that would break.
  -Shawn.