www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Sangeetha Sathiamoorthy <sangeetha.sathiamoor...@sisl.co.in>
Subject general/7763: Dr.Watson error crops up very frquently when I am accessing jsp pages deployed at the server. The frequency is very close to 1 error for every 20 accesses.
Date Tue, 22 May 2001 09:17:42 GMT

>Number:         7763
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Dr.Watson error crops up very frquently when I am accessing jsp pages
deployed at the server. The frequency is very close to 1 error for every 20 accesses.
refer to the bug report at the url : http://bugs.apache.org/index.cgi/full/7235
>How-To-Repeat:
Copy the jsp files to the document root directory. (any jsp file which probably accesses the
database)
keep accessing the jsp file from server or any other machine repeatedly.
The error comes up on the server after countable (20) number of accesses.
>Fix:
no