www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From traw...@apache.org
Subject Re: build/7744: apr-util doesn't build the libaprutil.a
Date Fri, 18 May 2001 20:45:43 GMT

Synopsis: apr-util doesn't build the libaprutil.a

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: trawick
State-Changed-When: Fri May 18 13:45:42 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
What platform are you using?

I've built apr-util on a few Unix flavors today with no problem.
If you don't have libaprutil.a, I guess apache won't build,
right?  You're looking in srclib/apr-util/.libs for
libaprutil.a, right?

Thanks,

Jeff