www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Malcolm Pace <p...@mweb.co.zw>
Subject general/7723: Windows internet explorer will not fire up when selected
Date Tue, 15 May 2001 07:53:31 GMT

>Number:         7723
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Windows internet explorer will not fire up when selected
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
When i fire up apache it comes up in a window and shows
Apache/1.3.19(win32) PHP /4.0.5 running....

Which seems fine. However If i try to run Ie5 nothing happens.  When i then close apache ie5
will automatically fire up and go to my home site.

On installation the dirs \usr\mibs and sapi where not created.

I am sure that it is a simple problem but i dont get any error messages to help me to locate
the problem.
>How-To-Repeat:
I dont know because i can get beyond my atempt to load my browser
>Fix:
Lost