www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From blacklistupd...@address.com
Subject UPDATE - 400,000 African American Contacts ($99)
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 21:51:37 GMT
***To be REMOVED from any future mailings, please send a message to
with "REMOVE" in the subject line to BlacklistRemoval@netscape.net -
Requests will be processed at that address only. Thank you.***

JUST UPDATED - OUR LARGEST LIST EVER . . .

Order 400,000 African American Email Addresses and receive
5,000 African American Entreprenuers for FREE.

400,000 African American Email Addresses - $99
300,000 African American Email Addresses - $69
200,000 African American Email Addresses - $49
5,000 African American Entreprenuers	 - $39

CALL TOLL FREE TO ORDER - (888)330-4919 (24hrs)

--RECEIVE YOUR EMAIL LISTS WITHIN MINUTES OF PLACING YOUR ORDER. YOU CAN BEGIN
EMAILING AND EARNING $$$ TODAY--

Also . . . Email 5,000 Black business owners and entrepreneurs simultaneously.
Generate web traffic and sales by exchanging links and banners with other
African American Entrepreneurs.

This list was compiled to market our Afrocentric books. After selling thousands

of our books, we are now offering you the opportunity market your product or
service to potential buyers.

EMAIL MARKETING WORKS. A good product and a properly worded message will
produce remarkable results. Stop sitting on the sidelines, waiting for people
to find you on the Internet. Search engines are not the answer. You've put too
much time and energy into your business to let it sit there and go un-noticed.
It's time to take action.

Do you have a product or service of interest to African-Americans on the
Internet? Would you like to effortlessly expand your customer base by up to
400,000 African-Americans for $99? If you answered yes to either of these
questions, then our email marketing lists are what your business needs.

It's nearly impossible to fail with this list. How many of your products would
you need to sell to start making a profit from this list? Probably only 4 or 5.

We have a database of well over 400,000 email addresses of African-Americans
who may be interested in your products and services. We also offer a email list

of 5,000 African American entreprenuers and businesses who do business on the
internet. These contacts could lead to mutually profitible business
relationships, including banner and link exchanges.

These email addresses are compiled in standard "TEXT" format. You can
download the email lists within minutes of your order being processed. You can
get started today.

Get Free Internet Access And WebEmail At http://www.address.com