www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From recomm...@hbcu-central.com
Subject HBCU Website Recommendation
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:18:00 GMT

Hello,
A friend of yours visited our website at:
http://www.hbcu-central.com and was so impressed,
they took the time out to use our recommendation
feature and foward this message to you.

Please take a moment and visit http://HBCU-CENTRAL.COM
A site dedicated to Information and Resources for
the Historically Black Colleges and Universities
in the United States.  Featuring:

1. An Alumni, High School & Current Student Registry
2. The first ever Online HBCU Yearbook
3. Member Photos
4. Extensive HBCU Listings, Links, and Information
5. Message Boards
6. Much Much More, as features get added weekly!

Check us out and please forward this email to
any friends or colleagues that attended or are
interested in Historically Black Colleges and
Universities!

Sincerely,

HTTP://WWW.HBCU-CENTRAL.COM