www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ryan White <rwh...@collectivenet.net>
Subject general/7646: Request Feature in mod_vhost_alias (Log Files)
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2001 05:45:16 GMT

>Number:         7646
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Request Feature in mod_vhost_alias (Log Files)
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
It would be very helpfull if the same conventions that are used by mod_vhost_alias for Dynamic
Virtual hosting, rewriting of the docroot and cgi-bin could be applied to access and error
logs.

I am looking for a way to implement this with mod_rewrite or something of that nature but
have not been successful so far. The issue at hand is seperating out error and access logs
for each virtualhost.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
I don't know quite enough C to create a patch but i'm working on it. If I come up with something
I'll let you know.