www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Michael Musgrove <m_musgr...@yahoo.com>
Subject general/7645: formmail doesnt work with redirect page
Date Fri, 27 Apr 2001 17:31:43 GMT

>Number:         7645
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       formmail doesnt work with redirect page
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
ok, I have a formmail script that is correctly configured, paths are correct, etc. I have
a test page with a form setup. If I specify a redirect directive in the HTML code:
        <input type="hidden" name="redirect" value="http://63.86.48.102/thankyou.html">

it does NOT work. The email disapears, and I see nothing in the mail or apache logs related
to it. If I do NOT specify any redirect page, the email is sent no problem. I am not sure
if this is a sendmail or apache issue. Maybe there is some setting in Apache I a missing?
http://63.86.48.102/application.html
>Fix:
No idea. formmail worked on an old Red Hat 6.2 machine that someone at my company had built
some time ago, but they are no longer here and I have lost touch with that person. I have
asked around on countless forums and mailing lists to no avail. No one has been able to come
up with an answer.