www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Dave Sifleet" <Da...@PEAPOD.CO.UK>
Subject mod_proxy/5998
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_proxy/5998; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Dave Sifleet" <DaveS@PEAPOD.CO.UK>
To: "'wrowe@apache.org'" <wrowe@apache.org>
Cc: "'apbugs@apache.org'" <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: mod_proxy/5998
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:15:52 +0100

 Hiya!

 I'm confused as to why issue 5998 in the apache bugs db has been closed.

 The note on the issue states that I did not reply to the feedback request -
 however, as you can see from the problem log, my feedback is directly above
 the 'no response' area.

 We have a customer who is being seriously inconvenienced by this issue - I
 will attempt to upgrade them to the latest ver, but I would appreciate any
 help and advice as to whether this issue was resolved?

 Many apologies for this direct contact..

 Best,
 Dave.