www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From <sl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: general/7614: documentation in PDF
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:30:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/7614; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: <slive@apache.org>
To: "Leon D. Zetekoff" <leon@stiscan.com>
Cc: <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: general/7614: documentation in PDF
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:51:49 -0700 (PDT)

 On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Leon D. Zetekoff wrote:

 > Understand about HTML but not very easily printed whereas a PDF is like a real book.
Are there any plans for
 > it? Also, are there any plans to add any gui components to the server?

 We will, of course, keep trying to find ways to create better docs.  We
 may have to rethink the entire format to get a decent printable manual,
 however.

 Re the GUI, you should ask on a user support forum.  However, I can tell
 you there are several third-party configuration GUIs.  Some of them are
 listed at http://gui.apache.org/