www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From traw...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-hpux/7595: Sorry, but we cannot grok "hp9000_803-hpux10.20"
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:02:24 GMT

Synopsis: Sorry, but we cannot grok "hp9000_803-hpux10.20"

Comment-Added-By: trawick
Comment-Added-When: Mon Apr 23 04:02:23 PDT 2001
Comment-Added:
I changed GuessOS after 1.3.19 for HP so that slashes in the uname
output are changed to underbars.  Maybe that change will take
care of your problem.  Try replacing your copy of
src/helpers/GuessOS with the version at

http://www.apache.org/websrc/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/apache-1.3/src/helpers/GuessOS?rev=1.74