www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From john simon <si...@if.kaist.ac.kr>
Subject mod_negotiation/7605: Language ID for AddLanguage for Korean is wrong in httpd.conf file
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:19:55 GMT

>Number:         7605
>Category:       mod_negotiation
>Synopsis:       Language ID for AddLanguage for Korean is wrong in httpd.conf file
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
in httpd.conf file distributed in docs/conf directory:

AddLanguage kr .kr

this is a wrong language ID. it should be "ko" for Korean. "kr" is the COUNTRY CODE for South
Korea (ROK).

it's as ridiculous as "AddLanguage jp .jp"

I remember I submitted this a year ago, but it's still wrong.
>How-To-Repeat:
grep -i lang docs/conf/httpd.conf
>Fix:
vi docs/conf/httpd.conf