www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Jamie \[jtwis.com\]" <...@jtwis.com>
Subject RE: mod_auth-any/7584: IE 5.5 Possible Authentication Problem
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_auth-any/7584; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jamie [jtwis.com]" <sun@jtwis.com>
To: "Jamie [jtwis.com]" <sun@jtwis.com>
Cc: <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: RE: mod_auth-any/7584: IE 5.5 Possible Authentication Problem
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:20:15 -0400

 =20
 I would certainly guess this is an IE 5.5 specific bug, but maybe=20
 it's something apache can handle better?  I would have never=20
 reported this, but I have seen so many clients report the same=20
 exact problem.  Here is the URL to snoop output and our access_log:

 http://www.jtwis.com/apache/

 Problem