www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/7584: IE 5.5 Possible Authentication Problem
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:33:43 GMT

Synopsis: IE 5.5 Possible Authentication Problem

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 18 09:33:40 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
It works fine for me with IE that identifies itself as IE 5.50.4522.1800 on W2K.  I don't
see anything wrong in the output the server is sending, so it could be some wacky client bug.

Please send the snoop output and I can double check the server isn't doing anything wrong.