www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/7569: Garbage in error_log
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:00:28 GMT

Synopsis: Garbage in error_log

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Mon Apr 16 10:00:28 PDT 2001
State-Changed-Why:
First, I have no idea who "nusphere" is, but note that we can not support third party modified
versions of Apache since we have no idea what they did to them.

A CGI can write anything it wants into the error log; make sure to double check any CGIs that
you are running, especially any modified recently.