www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Daniel Hawke <dann...@hotmail.com>
Subject os-windows/7568: Computer restarts after site is hit
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:12:58 GMT

>Number:         7568
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Computer restarts after site is hit
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I'm running apache with Virtual Servers on my Windows 2000 computer, and about a minute after
it gets hit by an EXTERNAL user (not on my lan) the computer restarts.  It doesn't seem to
matter what sort of hit it is, even a directory listing will do it.

This problem only developed in 1.3.19, as I was using 1.3.17 fine.
>How-To-Repeat:
If the server is hit, it reboots.