www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jason Rigby <ri...@cdi.com.au>
Subject os-windows/7564: Unable to write to memory
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2001 02:24:55 GMT

>Number:         7564
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Unable to write to memory
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
When I start apache I recieve a dialogue box contining the following:

Title: Apache.exe - Application Error
Content: The instruction at "0x00787ab4" referenced memory at "0x25d60078". The memory could
not be "written.

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
>How-To-Repeat:
Compile apache in windows 2000 with Visual C++ 5.0 after converting to C++ v5.0 (using perl
script), run apache.
Note: Changing httpd.conf will not change error
>Fix:
No idea