www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Karam Jabri <webmas...@xteens.net>
Subject config/7560: i dont have frames on my page but when u click on view and view source on internet explore when going to my site http://www.xteens.net then you will see the frame tags appear!.
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:15:00 GMT

>Number:         7560
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       i dont have frames on my page but when u click on view and view source
on internet explore when going to my site http://www.xteens.net then you will see the frame
tags appear!.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
i dont have frames on my page but when u click on view and view source on internet explore
when going to my site http://www.xteens.net then you will see the frame tags appear!., to
me looks like a bug, i'v looked everywhere in the documentation files and tried to fix it
but wasn't able to do it, and I have also looked into all my html files and it isn't there,
Kindly Please Get back to me and explain to me what I should do?

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

Your's truly,
Karam J.
>How-To-Repeat:
html ? not sure.