www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From i...@BTSpeed.com
Subject BTSpeedup evaluation copy
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 10:40:41 GMT
Hello, here is a word from BTSpeedup development team.

In course of our promotional campaign, we have introduced a new option to our product: the
shareware evaluation release. Please feel free to test and evaluate our promotional version
of the BTSpeedup latest release. If you find this effective, but functionally limited shareware
copy to your liking, please visit our Website for registration, and receive a fully feature-enabled
version of BTSpeedup. Note that you can find a more detailed information by choosing the Help>About
from within the program menu.

Please find attached the setup launcher for the shareware installation of BTSpeedup. Do not
forget to read the instructions on the welcome screen first.

We would like to thank you for your time evaluating our product.
Sincerely yours, BTSpeedup development team.