www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From venu <dven...@hotmail.com>
Subject os-windows/7515: Apache server not starting
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2001 17:30:32 GMT

>Number:         7515
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Apache server not starting
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have loaded Apache server(downloaded from www.apache.org) from the old version
(apache_1_3_11_win32.exe ) and loaded a Apache Jserv (ApacheJServ-1.1.2-2.exe).
I could load them but when it try to start the Apache server from Start->Programms--->Apache
server-->start server.
it is not starting.. i get a blank window in just a blink of an eye.