www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jay Stoltenberg <...@stoltenberg.com>
Subject general/7505: Java jar files and caching
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2001 13:25:02 GMT

>Number:         7505
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Java jar files and caching
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When we copy a new jar file to the proper folder in the Oracle 9ias, and then try to access
the webpage that references the jar files, we get an error message that says "java.security.accesscontrolexception.access
denied (java.net.socketpermission domain Or machine name resolve). Someone told us that apache
is caching the name of the machine that compiled the code and is trying to look there for
the jar files. Can you help????