www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/7474: Cockpit error(s) enabling a mod_so compile of apache to regain my <!-- Includes
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:43:05 GMT

Synopsis: Cockpit error(s) enabling a mod_so compile of apache to regain my <!-- Includes

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Wed Mar 28 15:43:04 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:

Please ask your question on news:comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix
and include details on your exact configuration
(httpd.conf).

Thanks for using Apache!