www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/7394: Collision between documentation and default httpd.conf - AllowOverride directive
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 07:43:29 GMT

Synopsis: Collision between documentation and default httpd.conf - AllowOverride directive

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Thu Mar 15 23:43:29 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:

The "Default" listed in the docs gives the setting that
will apply if no instances of that directive are present
in the config files.  It does not give the setting
that will apply with the default config files, since it
is assumed that people will read and modify these.

I agree it is not crystal clear, but I'm not sure how
to improve it.

Thanks for using Apache!