www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jerker "Bäck" <info.jel...@telia.com>
Subject os-windows/7387: winsock.h is included in service.c
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2001 21:43:48 GMT

>Number:         7387
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       winsock.h is included in service.c
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
winsock.h is included by windows.h before we include winsock2.h -> fatal compile error.

Another thing (not a bug): some headers do not have the
#ifdef  __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

which leads to unresolved external error in C++ - code. Please, put them in!
Ex: mpm_winnt.h
>How-To-Repeat:
compile service.c in VC++
>Fix: