www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/7344: Apache 1.3.17/Win32 cannot be installed with MSI-installer into specified directory.
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 15:29:40 GMT

Synopsis: Apache 1.3.17/Win32 cannot be installed with MSI-installer into specified directory.

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Fri Mar  2 07:27:24 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:

I've reproduced the problem by keying c:/foobar/apache
as the target path.  This is Windows, it only accepts
backslashes in this field.  I'll note that in the prompt
in the next release.  Thanks for your report, and interest
in the Apache httpd project!