www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Halldor Fjalldal <heilading...@hotmail.com>
Subject general/7346: Installing apache_1.3.19-win32-no_src.msi
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:32:48 GMT

>Number:         7346
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Installing apache_1.3.19-win32-no_src.msi
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Iīm trying to install apache_1.3.19-win32-no_src.msi. I have already installed MSI Installer
version 1.20.1827.0. When I double click the apache_1.3.19-win32-no_src.msi the Apache httpd
Server Installation Wizard opens and searches for installed applications. The Property is
EXISTING_APACHE_SERVICE_PATH, Signature:E. Then I get this Error message: Internal Error 2735.
ResolveServerName and when I press OK I have to click finish and quit the installer. I looked
for solution at the bug database and I found report about the 2735 error. I didnīt understand
the report.

Thank you for your time.

Dori
>How-To-Repeat: