www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Derek J. Balling" <dr...@megacity.org>
Subject Re: mod_include/7191: SSI doesn't seem to be working despite everything I've tried.
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 21:22:03 GMT
Actually, its NOT a configuration issue. According to ross
<rmueller@UU.NET> (ticket 7019, similar in scope to my own, except I didn't
see it at the time), this is a known apache 2.0a* bug, and is (apparently)
fixed in CVS, presently.

Just because a bug report contains configurations doesn't make it a
configuration issue. Perhaps the configurations were there to show you
there WASN'T a configuration issue and that there was, in fact, a bug.

--
| dredd@megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |