www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Meyer, Richard" <rme...@befree.com>
Subject RE: os-solaris/7159: Solaris bug that causes httpd to hang in sle eping state
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:29:15 GMT
Sorry for the mixup, but you can close this problem.

It turned out to be a problem with the script that Oracle had provided to
link in their OCI libraries.
One of the libraries in included was libthread.a. My manager remembered
having problems with that a long time ago with gcc, so he suggested I take
it out and try again.

I did this, and now Apache seems to be correctly timing out all of the
broken connections that we simulate.

Thanks,

Rick