www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Thorsten Ertingshausen <ertingshau...@nexgo.de>
Subject mod_jserv/7257: accessing tomcat through apache
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 15:45:35 GMT

>Number:         7257
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       accessing tomcat through apache
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I installed tomcat 3.2.1 binary version, it's running fine.
Then I installed apache 1.3.17 source code:
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-module=so
make
make install
apachectl start  (apache is running fien, too)
cd /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1-src/src/native/apache/jserv
/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs -i -a -c mod_jserv.c
'LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.so' included in httpd.conf
apachectl restart:
cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_jserv.so into server: undefined
symbol: jserv_error_exit ?!
What's wrong here?
>How-To-Repeat:
follow the above steps...
>Fix:
unfortunately not, that's why I'm writing