www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ramasubramanian <santh_rame...@yahoo.com>
Subject general/7235: when iam running a servlet its is giving Dr.Watson error
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 06:06:28 GMT

>Number:         7235
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       when iam running a servlet its is giving Dr.Watson error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
When i'am running a servlet which is fetching more database values Dr.Watson error is comming
and it is giving the error in java.exe.I think so there will not be enough memory to run this
servlet.I have increased the virtual memory also.How to fix this bug.
http://bugs.apache.org/index.cgi
>Fix:
I thought of starting apache jserv manually and not through ApacheJserv.exe.I want to start
by using command java org.apache.jserv.JServ so that i can increase the heap memory and i
can test it.But if iam starting it is giving some error.So tell the way how to start apache
jserv using java command.