www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jason Nugent <malha...@stomped.com>
Subject general/7138: proposed fix
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:50:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/7138; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jason Nugent <malhavoc@stomped.com>
To: Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: general/7138:  proposed fix
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:42:43 -0600 (CST)

 Greetz,

 I realize that this particular bug isn't an apache bug, but I figured I'd
 explain what was happening in case anyone else ran into the same problem.
 The PHP configure script for 4.0.4 p1 seems to mis-detect the presence of
 the SRAND48 function.  The solution is to either manually edit:

 main/php_config.h

 and change #define SRAND48 1 to #define SRAND48 0 and then re-make/make
 install PHP, or make sure you get the lastest PHP source from
 snaps.php.net which hopefully has an updated configure.

 Regards,

 Jason Nugent

 Jason Nugent
 Aka MalHavoc