www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Emil Obermayr <n...@tigress.com>
Subject os-windows/7224: symlinks are not followed
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 22:40:58 GMT

>Number:         7224
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       symlinks are not followed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
symlinks (aliases) are useless because they are sent "asis", that means not the file the alias
is pointing to but the softlink itself is sent. This is true even with  Options FollowSymLinks
 is active
>How-To-Repeat:
sorry, no win32-apache in the internet available; please try yourself
>Fix:
no experience with win-coding, sorry. But I think that can't be too difficult.