www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: other/7219: the init process for dynimacal shared module sometimes runs twice.
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 02:36:43 GMT

Synopsis: the init process for dynimacal shared module sometimes runs twice.

Comment-Added-By: slive
Comment-Added-When: Thu Feb  8 18:36:43 PST 2001
Comment-Added:

My appologies... I didn't mean to mark this as a "bogus report".

The double-invocation of the init function is expected
behaviour, and is necessary to support certain module
functions.

Thanks for using Apache!